Re: {Chrysler 300} Fw: Fw: Carlisle Chrysler Club Updates

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, Jul 13, 2023 at 9:10 AM, 'Charlie V' via Chrysler 300 Club International
<chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
To everyone coming to Carlisle  the tent ic clise to the grandstand and right across from Guest Services, where you pick up your goodies bag.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Gloria Moon" <agmoon300@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "pffkllc@xxxxxxx" <pffkllc@xxxxxxx>, "Charlie V" <cv300g@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Jul 12, 2023 at 7:34 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Carlisle Chrysler Club Updates
Hey Charlie,
Looks like the same place to me.
Either way, we'll find it.
(I hate change!)

On Tue, Jul 11, 2023 at 8:21 PM pffkllc@xxxxxxx <pffkllc@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Just received this from Carlisle.  I won’t be there so you will have to figure out what he is talking about but obviously it has to do with our location and the parking of our cars.

Last Wednesday I was hospitalized with a general shutdown of most of my organs.  I was in the ICU for three days and have been on a normal floor since Saturday night.  I am recovering and am no longer considered critical but it was apparently touch and go for awhile.  They got my lungs cleared and my other organs are now functioning normally.  I’m hoping to get out of here in a day or two but Carlislevwill be out of the question.  Hope you all enjoy yourselves and that it isn’t too hot.  Better check to see where they put us this year.

Regards ,

Pete

Begin forwarded message: