From: Ray Jones <1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 7/18/23 2:53 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: dplotkin <dplotkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "D.C. Mason" <petergriffinforpresident@xxxxxxxxx>, Anthony Cutrone <acgoldcoast@xxxxxxxxx>, Cox <scooter465@xxxxxxx>, Chrysler list server <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ray Jones <1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} 64 starting problem and work around- wire damage

They are all Rodents, and as such, they must chew on non-edibles to wear their front teeth down.
The teeth never stop growing and if not worn down, will grow into fangs and prevent them from eating at all.
What worked for us was 2 outside cats, who lived around our shop. We had a garden shed addition where their food and beds were.
 Our cats died with-in a month or two of each other (14 & 17 Mo. old) We lived in the woods, so lots of critters.
Once the cats were no longer on the job, critters moved in.
Rider Mowers had wiring chewed up. My Dakota damaged. My Ram damaged.
The Hurst ended up with a bushel of acorns all through it, Trunk, Glove box, under seats, plus under hood wiring chewed up.

The replacement kitty, was an inside girl, she stayed around the cabin and only went to the barn if we did.
So, have 2 outside cats, so they have company, and have their beds and food outside so they are on the job 24/7.
Good Luck, Ray