Re: {Chrysler 300} Mick Maxwell's Farewell

Re: {Chrysler 300} Mick Maxwell's Farewell

Hi all,
I had the pleasure of meeting Mick three times at his home and at the Pasadena meet with Nick Taylor and Chryslers on the Murray in March 23 also with Nick. He was such a good bloke who always had a kind word and was helpful in many ways to every one he met (or didn't). It's obvious that he touched many people in the club as evidenced by the replies to emails here I have read. It was our pleasure to know him and be able to help him with things over the years.
I recall many phonecalls back.and forth mainly about all things chrysler, but he took a vested interest in what you and yours were doing as well. I'll sure miss him and his big character. April and the girls must sure miss him so much as their family is such an awesome unit. As time moves on a bit I'll contact April and will go visit next time I'm up north. Take care all and take care of others.

Very Sincerely
Michael Van Der Veen.