Re: {Chrysler 300} ‘60-‘62 Nice Chrome Front Bumpers (2)

Re: {Chrysler 300} ‘60-‘62 Nice Chrome Front Bumpers (2)

John,
I believe those are 1961-62. The 1960 has separate bumper ends and is a three piece bumper. The 300F guys can correct me if I'm wrong.

My understanding is the one with the plate welded on fits (in 1961 anyway) the short 122 inch wheelbase, like the Newport, and I believe the 1961 DeSoto which is also 122 inch wheelbase. You would have to cut the plate off and drill holes to have it fit the 300G and the New Yorker which have the bumper brackets and are 126 inch wheelbase.

I can't comment on what fits the 1962 Chrysler but the 300H is a 122 inch wheelbase.

Brian