Re: {Chrysler 300} leather accelerator pumps

Re: {Chrysler 300} leather accelerator pumps

agree 100 % on Mikes  outstanding instructions and information , you can access it without apps  and $ . Or blurred instructions suffering from translation
A good  guy with good stuff ,
Just  an observation a pump plunger of viton is probably way  better  than leather ( no dry out) but many are cheaper blsck

neoprene etc .
I have a suspicion  like most car parts the standard ones come from china and are all private branded — all the same .
I mean these small  guys can’t machine little brass parts and mike pump plungers or floats  themselves  .
Just sayin ..
jg

Sent from my iPhone