From: 'James Douglas' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2023-08-04 12:02 p.m. (GMT-05:00)
To: Henry Schleimer <henry.schleimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Chrysler 300 List Server (chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: {Chrysler 300} California Air Resources Board (CARB) --- Danger, Danger Will Robinson

Henry,

The survey is anonymous in theory. My problem is the GIGO nature of it. Take for example the odometer. It is meaningless in the classic car world. They roll over as they only have 5 digits. They get reset when rebuilt and on and on.

What will happen is that the survey numbers will get crunched and they will come to conclusions based on it. Those conclusions will use miles driven and odometer numbers but that data has no relation to reality. Yet, then will make decision on it.

The folks doing this survey are clueless as to the population they are surveying. Garbage in and Garbage out.

James