{Chrysler 300} Spring meet 2025 up for hosting

{Chrysler 300} Spring meet 2025 up for hosting

Hello 300’ly to all!
We are blessed as a car club to have meets being hosted through Fall of 2025 except for one, Spring of 2025. If you have considered hosting a 300 meet in your home town or elsewhere this is a nice time slot to factor in. The Brutes will be coming out of winter slumber in most parts of the world and need to be exercised! Hotels from two states have made known to our club that they would like to host our group again. Nice reputation to have! It does not matter if a meet has been held in a locale in the past eg Arkansas or Knoxville, if you are motivated to host we will gladly entertain your proposal! So if inclined, contact me via email at robkern@sbcglobal. net or via cell at 580-591-3177. Rob Kern

Sent from my iPhone

---