{Chrysler 300} Chrysler 300 G/H/J Hubcap for sale

{Chrysler 300} Chrysler 300 G/H/J Hubcap for sale

As listed on the club website under Parts for Sale, but I thought a fellow club member may see it here faster if they are in need of one.

Single Hubcap for 300H or 300J.  Could be used for 300G as well, if repainting the center (red).  Nice original hubcap, with original black paint, center is good & secure.  Appears never taken apart, back side very clean, complete and correct.  It is good driver quality, with evidence of dimples around the outer edge from being pounded on over the years and minor paint loss on the black...   Price is $125  (plus shipping).

If interested, call 804-221-4172 or email me at dpbaileysr@xxxxxxxxx
Several pictures attached.

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg