Re: {Chrysler 300} 300G 3 speed project car on BaT

Re: {Chrysler 300} 300G 3 speed project car on BaT

I've been driving a 3 speed standard for over fifty years.  While it may not be a Letter Car, I have and continue to enjoy driving the non synchro transmission.  I never once wished it was an automatic.  John Hertog drove my car and wanted to get one, as you know he did.  It's been almost a year since I installed the 413 Cross Ram engine and I can't stop smiling every time I drive it.  The amount of power this engine has vs the the 361 engine is breathe-taking.  So glad my father ordered the sure grip differential.

The only comment about the car on BaT, is the shift knob.  It is not an original shape and should be silver grey color.  1962 standard transmission knob was black.

Peter
61 Stick