{Chrysler 300} 1957 Chrysler 300C convertible for sale

{Chrysler 300} 1957 Chrysler 300C convertible for sale

Hello all,

I currently am selling my 1957 Chrysler 300-C convertible. Chrysler built 484 convertibles in ‘57 and only 13 of them were finished in parade green, per Bob Merritt’s recent report.  Although the car is currently red, it was originally parade green. Here is an opportunity to own a super rare car that can be restored to a unique original color. There are a bunch of cloud white and Gaughan red convertibles out there…but not parade green. Car was sold new in Elmira, NY in 1957 at Emmick Motors. Car changed hands a couple of times until the mid 70’s when it went to the owner previous to me. I purchased the car a little over five years ago and tried to get it running. The engine needs to be completely rebuilt. This car needs a total restoration or someone who can spend the money on it to make it road worthy as it is. The car is equipped with power steering, power seat, power antenna, 7 button radio, and power windows. The original (correct number) 392 Hemi is under the hood with dual fours and the correct air cleaners. The car does have some rust, but is not a completely rusted out shell. For spending most of its life in New York and being over 60 years old, the car is a well intact original. If you put power to the battery the electrical will make the needles on the amp gauges move, radio turn on, and headlights/taillights come on. Car is located in Kansas City, Missouri area. Asking $40,000 but open to reasonable offers.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  I have uploaded a bunch of pictures and even some original newspaper ads for the car, when the dealership was selling it when new. These photos are all viewable in the google photos album here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/nZiHvKkR1URwTqUc9

Thanks,
Josh Mishler

---