Re: {Chrysler 300} 300 article

It ain't over 'til it's over... There's buzz out there about reviving the Airflow name as a new all electric vehicle.

On Tue, Sep 5, 2023 at 9:43 AM 'mjraguse@xxxxxxx' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think it was Mark Twain who said the " Reports of my death are greatly exaggerated"

 So it is with CHRYSLER

If you are referring to the Chrysler Marque I think you are forgetting the Chrysler Pacifica which remains in production.  In fact I am ordering my next new 2024 Chrysler Pacifica in a few weeks as soon as the code guides are available. This extremely fine automobile can be had in 2 wheel FWD,  AWD and even Hybrid. And people I know who have the Hybrid love it because they don't have to depend on the Battery at all.  The 3.6 L V-6 is a world class performing engine.

The premature cancellation puzzles me also especially since the Challenger outsells the Mustang, But be that as it may the SUV Chrysler will apparently rise perhaps as early as 2025 we are told and it continues to make the show circuit as an Airflow badged EV.  In preparation for that eventuality ( I hope not!) and while I had my electrician on site I had him install a level 2 -48 amp Juice Box charging station on the wall of my garage.

 But while we are talking Chrysler history let me point out that even Henry Ford shut down all production in 1927 for development and tooling of the Model A.  People jumped off the bridge back then also with many individuals buying several Model T's to put up on blocks in the barn. Did they feel foolish when the Model A debuted?
Marv