Re: {Chrysler 300} 1962 Steering Gear Finish & Insulator

Re: {Chrysler 300} 1962 Steering Gear Finish & Insulator

The Plasti-Dip is a great idea to salvage the piece I have.
Thank you for that.

Anyone out there know the answer to what my initial question was…?
Steer & Gear rebuilt my steering gear.
They returned it painted flat black.
Not sure that is correct?

Did they leave the factory in plain ol’ metal?
If so, what would keep it from appearing rusty sooner than later?

Thanks
Matt Allyn