From: DUROCAR@xxxxxxx
Date: September 5, 2023 at 8:05:23 PM PDT
To: lssimon@xxxxxxx
Subject: 1956 Chrysler description & pictures part 1

1956 Chrysler 2 door Windsor. Beautiful original survivor car with 77,878 miles. Bought new in California in 1956 by the 90 year old sons mother and he had it, maintained it and PAMPERED it for over 50 years. Its In very good condition now, and he had a very high quality show paint job about 6 years ago, "see picture attached" of his mother back in the day with her car with these colors"  the dash was also painted 6 years ago, all the paint is still in excellent cond.  New beautiful quality correct complete upholstery, seats, door panels, headliner, carpet, trunk, etc. done 6 years ago with almost new radial tires and he drove it not for too long after that he become sick and garaged it 5 years ago.  Its Engine is the Spitfire 303 V8 with factory 4 barrel optional carb. that produces 240 Hp. It starts and runs great as the push button automatic trans does along with brakes. Engine runs cool. He had it maintained from the 1980s by a licensed calif. mechanic that works only 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s collector cars up until he garaged it 5 years ago and preserved it correctly then for long storage. Always a Calif. / Nevada car. Clear Nevada title. $26,900.... Negotiable.

---