RE: {Chrysler 300} 1964 Hardtop Header Rail - Second Try

On the J, W15 is correct for the roof rail weather-stripping, and W13 is correct for the rear qtr. windows by the sail panel, and the fit was good on both.  I don’t know if the K is the same but I would think so.

Carl B.

From: 'James Douglas' via Chrysler 300 Club International
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2023 9:32 AM
To: Chrysler 300 List Server (chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: {Chrysler 300} 1964 Hardtop Header Rail - Second Try

Hi,

Turns out that QQD does not have any of the W15 in stock and they are not sure when they will get any in.

Can anyone who has done a 300J or 300K in the last five or ten years look at their old receipts and tell me if they used the W13 seal and if it worked well or not?

I am loath to pull my seals until I have one in hand. The side windows are sealing somewhat but I can see the rubber is starting to go. For daily driving I will need to replace them.

Thanks, James