{Chrysler 300} Fredericksburg Meet

I just wanted to give a shout out to Randy and Virginia Thorne for putting on a wonderful meet in the middle of Texas Hill Country!  The National Museum of the Pacific War was mesmerizing and spending a full day there didn't even come close to being enough.  The visit to the Texas Ranger Heritage Center, LBJ National Historic Park and incredible collection that Rickard Atwell so graciously opened for us to see filled the second day with many memories.  Wednesday's car show at Crenwelge Motors with our 300s parked proudly in the front lot for all to see was a perfect setting to show the Beautiful Brutes to the public.  All the cars were outstanding.  Crenwelge really went out of their way to welcome everyone who attended.  Thursday morning it all was over and many fond goodbyes were exchanged between members, new and old, of our 300 family that we look so forward to seeing again at the next Chrysler 300 Club International meet.  Hope to see everyone in Kokomo in May, 2024.

Thanks again, Family Thorne, for a very special week!

Gratefully,
Mark Obermann

---