{Chrysler 300} Fredericksburg Meet Photos, Videos and Thanks

{Chrysler 300} Fredericksburg Meet Photos, Videos and Thanks

Dear Club Members -

I placed an assortment of photos and videos from the Fredericksburg Meet, including some of the amazing Atwell Collection vehicles, at the following location:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14K1t82sqiX2FIPlRTN4nIoFt2RMCDYd2?usp=drive_link

A big thanks to Randy, Virginia and Eric Thorne for their amazing work as event hosts -- absolutely spectacular!  Sally and I thoroughly enjoyed our first Meet and look forward to many more.

Sincerely,

Kurt and Sally

---