Re: {Chrysler 300} Bad news

The mere fact that it doesn't make sense points to it being something totally being investigated as a 'good thing to do' by idiots in government.
This is commonly referred to as a 'trial balloon' floated by elites to gauge how much pushback will come from the serfs before they go ahead with implementation.
Daily Caller is one of the many sources blamed for 'conspiracy theories' that actually become reality approximately 6 months down the road.
However, if you're a powerful politician, the rules won't apply to you any more than any other law or mandate has in recent memory.