RE: {Chrysler 300} Door Switches 1964 mea culpa

RE: {Chrysler 300} Door Switches 1964 mea culpa

You learn something new every day. mea culpa

Al and Bob you are correct.

I placed the switch in my press and carefully put pressure on it and the outer sheath moved down. I measured the good switch and pressed it down to the correct length. It took a fair amount of pressure to get it to move. Once it did “break away” and start sliding it took a lot less and I could move it back and forth after the initial push without too much pressure.  Nerve racking on that first push in the press.

I called QQD and told them. They did not know that either.

Thanks, James