{Chrysler 300} 1964 Door Seal question

Hi All,

The door seal that QQD sent looks very different than what is on the door. In fact, the trunk seal actually looks closer than this.

QQD said they this is what Gary has listed and that it is supposed to seal fine.

You can see the profile difference in the photo.

My question is: Do I use this seal or do I order another trunk seal and use that on the doors. QQD said that they have had reports that the trunk profile works better than the one in the photo.

My last question is, has anyone ever seen the “ Unknown_Seal” and what it goes on? Is it an alternative door or trunk version or for something totally different?

Thanks, James

---