Re: {Chrysler 300} Re: 300H on Facebook Marketplace

Re: {Chrysler 300} Re: 300H on Facebook Marketplace

I think it costs about the same really - imho to really fix rust on one that needs a new trunk floor as it does to patch fix one with “ only a few holes “ in trunk .Both need a new panel to do it right
Even worse is a “ a not too bad one, “—say  quarter panel was fixed  — with bad stuff starting everywhere , you pay for 85% the price of a good one  —- your big bucks paint job on one of those shows some bubbles at window rubber and rocker seam the next year
no thanks
Honest rust fixed right — the car is forever ok on our time scale, and it costs you 30 -40 k less .
Not making money in this , but more important —-
car is like new and you know every inch of it …
crucial is that it is all there ….

Sent from my iPhone