{Chrysler 300} Fwd: YES! YES! YES! 1957 300C Thompson Sleeve Pump rebui

{Chrysler 300} Fwd: YES! YES! YES! 1957 300C Thompson Sleeve Pump rebuilder found!!!

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rob Kern <robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: YES! YES! YES! 1957 300C Thompson Sleeve Pump rebuilder found!!!
Date: October 23, 2023 at 10:47:38 AM CDT
To: chrysler300 <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello 300’ly to all!
Straight Line Steering in San Jose, CA rebuilds the ’57 Thompson Pumps!!  Bench tested before shipping.  Has parts. $350 with 2 week turn around time.  They also rebuild the steering gear boxes!  Contact Ralph at 408-289-9850.  Mention my name from the club and he will take care of you.  You will need to send your pump to him.  Bob Merritt, please add this service vendor to our club Parts and Service vendor list!  Who says you can’t get anything done on a Monday?  Rob Kern

---