From: Tim
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2023 4:21 PM
To: Hank Hallowell; Noel Hastalis
Cc: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} 300G Convert top issues

Thanks for the time guys!

Pump sound fine both ways. Installed new lift pumps and had serviced 2 yrs ago. Like many, top is nearly always down! Went to put up and wouldn't lift. Once I manually got it up...appeared to.lift fine off the windshield. Did not take it all the way down again because it's so heavy n hard.

I guess in Spring maybe I'll have the whole thing bled and Checked again.  Thought maybe the issue being only on one lift might have been an indicator of some kind.  Oh well.