Re: {Chrysler 300} John Holst passing

My sincere condolences to his family.
Yes, life can change at a moment’s notice.
Sincerely,
Michael Alexander

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 31, 2023, at 1:08 PM, finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I echo everyone’s sentiments about fellow member John Holst.

He visited here several times for parts I was able to supply and we corresponded quite a few times over the years.

As Carl mentioned, we could never quite get together with our cars though and, IIRC I never got to se it.

He will be missed by many.

The hours he must have invested in the PDF’s he created from the various manuals and supplements, some of which I was able to loan him, must have been uncountable.

I use his resources quite often and steer others towards them when the chance arises.

I hope they will continue to be available.

Perhaps the club should look into this if possible.

They are a great asset to the hobby.

May God bless his family.