Fair winds and following seas, green lights and open roads Don Warnaar-

D&K

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 10, 2023, at 18:01, Carl <cbilter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Carla and I were very saddened to hear the news about Don.  Due to (regrettably) not attending meets for the first 30 or so years or my club membership, I actually did not meet Don in person until the St. Louis meet in 2013.  He and his late sister Judith were wonderful folks.  Don was sharp as a tack, and both witty and wise.  We worked together for awhile when I was involved with the Club’s Electronic Communication Committee.   Don was a fan of both 300s and Imperials, and owned both marques, as did I.  I last dined with Don at the 2021 Auburn Hills meet, where I discovered that he was a pipe organ music fan.  We both enjoyed the “concert” provided by the young fella at the Stahl’s Museum.

Carl

From: Brian and Kathy Frank
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2023 4:24 PM
To: Tony Rinaldi
Cc: Gloria Moon; John Grady; Bob Merritt; chrysler 300 club
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Don Warnaar

In the 25 years or so I knew Don from attending meets, I don't think I ever saw him in a bad mood. He'd come up and start talking and always started the conversation as if he had some latest and greatest information he could hardly contain any longer. It was always great to know he was going to attend, especially when he and Jerry Kocur were in attendance together. I'm sure the two of them are together again telling stories.

Don, you will be missed.

Brian