Covers I have seen were
Painted black.

Bob Haag

On Nov 20, 2023, at 1:33 PM, Nick Taylor <nicksgaragesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Probably should have been black. But the build sheet has 999 for the wheel color. An "expert" in the hobby told him they should be pink. When he first showed me the car a couple months ago it had Rallye wheels. I had included one of the original style wheel covers and showed him some online. Before the show, he found and nos set of the wheel covers and the correct wheels and tires and switched them out. I was surprised to see it that way, but glad he went to the effort to make the car as built new. A couple other details need addressing. The blue hemi Charger next to it is also a special order color car but came with Rallye wheels originally. It also had 999 for wheel color. When I got the pink car, it had aluminum slotted mags on it and no spare so couldn't verify the original color. We don't have a big enough sample to go by.