Re: {Chrysler 300} MCACN car show.

Seconding Nick's and Mark's comments, MCACN was another huge winner again this year. Its organizer, Bob Ashton, had told John Begian months ago there would be more and emphasis on Mustangs this year and less on Mopars, but everywhere we looked we saw Mopar Heaven. And, seeing four 413 longram cars there was a MCACN 'first' and a real treat, each of them owned by one of our 300 Club's members - the white G coupe, Peter Pellicani's '61 Newport 4-door sedan factory 3-speed stick purchased new by his father that we saw at our Spring '23 Hershey Meet, Danny Plotkin's black '61 Savoy 2-door sedan and a metallic green '61 Dart Pioneer 2-door sedan. And Mike Paipel's '62 Dart 330 sedan 413 MaxWedge. Many Club members in attendance Saturday - rolled in early Saturday with John Begian and Jim Bielenda, visted with - Al MacDonald, D'Andrea Vantree, Brian Frank, Joe Jordan, along with others mentioned here, as well as several Chicagoland Mopar Connection buddies.

A Saturday morning highlight was the MCACN unveiling of Joe Jordan's just-restored Lemon Twist '70 Road Runner convertible, 4-speed 440 6-Barrel beauty. During the unveiling, Joe was interviewed by Chris Jacobs of Velocity Channel and mentioned his several Letter Cars including his '60 Pont-a-Mouissin 300-F coupe. Kicking around thoughts with Joe there, he's envisioning a special MCACN Letter Car display in a couple years, so stay tuned.

Attached a few photos, if you haven't seen these beauties.

Noel