Re: {Chrysler 300} Lift advice

I have only positioned my Bendpac 4 post once since assembly. Using the correct castors it was manageable for me to shove it around into position, but not easy. I’m not 25 any more but at 52 I’m still pretty strong and would prefer assitance if moving it very far, mostly because it tends to crab walk unless you are guiding it from both ends. This is without a vehicle on it. I understand you can move them with the vehicle still on the deck but you would definitely need multiple people if loaded, unless you are much much stronger than I am….and have sticky shoes.

Also, the air lines on these is to release the safety pins before lowering it. Nothing to do with the hydraulic rams.

Ryan