From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Frederick Grossi <e55grossi@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: January 11, 2024 5:53 PM
To: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} 300F Engine Dyno Results

Hello Group,

The rebuild on my 300F engine has been completed and the engine rebuilder sent it to the dyno for break-in, running condition and leak detection.
The engine is stock, stock carburetors and ram intake manifold, stock bore (it was sleeved because of pitting on a couple of the cylinder walls), as stock a cam as you can get, same crankshaft and pistons.  The engine was rebuilt by someone else in 1995 before I owned the car.  The engine was bored .004 at that time.
My rebuilder wanted to share the results with our group to see if anyone else had similar experiences:

Maximum engine torque - 2,900 rpm- 496 ft. lbs.
Maximum horsepower -     4,600 rpm - 316 hp

The horsepower is about 16% lower than factory specifications of 375hp.
Has anybody else had this differential in hp from factory?  Is this normal?

Thank you,
Fred Grossi
Pegram, TN

---