From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of jslayton@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2024 4:25 PM
To: 'chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} AC compressor

does anyone out there have a 57 Chrysler AC compressor they would like to sell?---it is a long story but I sent a 57 and a 56 compressor down to a rebuilder----????---in Florida------please everyone---do not send anything to Budget Automotive------they said they needed parts they couldn't find----so they told me they were getting parts compressors from this guy-----8 month's ago----they never got parts so I asked them to ship the compressors back to me------I would pay freight----they agreed but never sent them back-----I have a friend you lives down there-----he drove over an hour and a half up to this shop to get my compressors-----I called them and told them he was coming----they did not have them-----said they were at this rebuilder-----they are supposed to send them back to me this week---but I am sure I will never see them again------I found another 56 compressor------but still need a 57----Johnnie

---

---