Re: {Chrysler 300} 300F Engine Dyno Results

Re: {Chrysler 300} 300F Engine Dyno Results

Damn!  I'm 81 and still love learning just as much as when I was in High School!  Thanks for the (never-too-late) education - makes sense now!  (Maybe I just didn't recognize it if presented back then, some 65 years ago!)

Ray Melton