I talked to Lee and will loan me his original cables if the company doesn't have a pattern. If someone contacts them to order, mention Lee Meyer. Keep in mind this is a '64 300K console shift.

Maybe the club Repro committee can do a bulk purchase.

Nick

On Tue, Jan 16, 2024, 10:03 AM Jean-Yves Chouinard <jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think this is a great find!
Sometimes you need a new cable, shrink tube won't work if your cable's exterior skin has deteriorated beyond repair!
Noel, give Lee a thumbs up from us!
JYves.

From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: January 15, 2024 6:07 PM
To: Chrysler300 <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} Transmission cable repro source

Here's a Facebook posting by a Lee Meyer, K Ram owner, that may be of interest -

I recently was dreading getting transmission cables replaced or rebuilt for my 300 Ram K. I am pretty tired of the small amount of vendors that sell or rebuild parts for these old mopars, because of costs, poor quality, waiting years for things etc. So, a friend of mine who is a race car guy recommended this company in Santa Fe Springs CA that make control cables for race cars, boats and whatever. I sent them my shifter and park cables and the guy says no sweat. ONE WEEK later i had my new cables and they are spot on perfect better than factory by a mile. Pretty much an impossible feat for these chryslers. So, tell the other guys (you all know who they are) to pack sand and call these dudes. Control Cables Inc 562-949-0455 www.controlcables.com

Lee's photos are attached.

Noel

Trans cables - Facebook post.jpgTrans cables - 2.jpg

---

---

---