Re: {Chrysler 300} Another Congratulations!

Great news! Hank did an outstanding job with our Meet, and was a gracious Host.
Ray Jones

On Wed, Jan 17, 2024 at 2:04 PM Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Congratulations! to our 300 Club's Hank Hallowell on his election as President of Hershey, PA's AACA Museum!

All of you who joined us at our Club's memorable Spring 2023 Meet that Hank hosted in Hershey, as part of our 140 member group, enjoyed the wonderful party that Hank provided us, with 36 Letter Cars and 11 other classic Mopars displayed. 6 of these Letter Cars were Hank's, with a photo of Hank with his Gauguin Red C coupe at our Meet's Car Show, seen below.

Noel

Here's the Museum's official announcement this morning! >

From: AACAMuseum, Inc. <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2024 9:01 AM

The AACA Museum, Inc. Board of Directors
Unanimously Elects Henry W. “Hank” Hallowell as President

HERSHEY, PA | America’s Transportation Experience, AACA Museum, Inc. board of directors elected its president, Henry W. 'Hank' Hallowell, III.  Effective January 1st, Hank assumed the leadership role in guiding the museum's future and fulfilling its mission to preserve and present motor vehicle history in an engaging, entertaining, and educational manner for members and guests.

As an active automobile and truck collector, Hank has been a strong advocate for the museum.  He has remained involved since its opening in 2003. He has served as past president and chaired several museum committees.

Hank is excited to lead the museum as board president once again. To ensure the museum’s future, he has an active agenda for the coming year; adopting a new forward-thinking strategic plan, growing the museum’s membership, launching a capital campaign, increasing the museum’s endowment, all while maintaining the museum’s 4-Star Charity Navigator rating.

Outgoing president Rick Risser stated, "I welcome Hank's enthusiasm, experience, and ongoing leadership.  His unique business experience and vehicle history acumen are tremendous assets to our museum."

Rick's accomplishments while at the helm, have been remarkable. During his tenure as president, the museum was able to return to normal operating conditions following the COVID-19 pandemic. Through his leadership, the museum restored and surpassed operating income while significantly increasing membership, attendance, vehicle donations, and fundraising.

In noting the board's leadership transition, AACA Museum, Inc. Executive Director Jeffrey Bliemeister thanked Rick for his dedication to the museum and his overwhelming support of the staff. In addition, he welcomed the new president, stating, "The museum has had a history of strong, innovative leaders. With Hank's return as board of directors president, we continue the tradition and look forward to a successful future."

---

Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?

---