RE: {Chrysler 300} Re: Can someone do me a favor over the next few days.

RE: {Chrysler 300} Re: Can someone do me a favor over the next few days... 1963-1964 Torsion Bars

Θ=L*T/(D^4*G)=Torsional deflection-degrees. G=steel strength T=torque on the bar.

For θ,G ,T & L/D^4=Constant; 40/1.01^4=44/D^4; D=1.034”

Calculated with a sly drool.  It’s been 64 years. Your results may very

Rich Barber

Brentwood CA  40 miles east of San Francisco  Headed for 70F.