Sort of related.
I saw the yellow 66Newport convert used
In Good Fellows driven
By Henry/Ray Leota.
It was in Hampton Bays
Several years after the movie came out.
It had to be the same car
Had those 5th Ave wire wheel hubcaps  LOL.
Bob Haag

On Jan 24, 2024, at 5:28 PM, Brian and Kathy Frank <300gforce@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Rich,
That was from my 300G story for the Club News many years ago. I initially saw the movie on a black and white television. I knew the car wasn't black and presumed it was red. Gill Cunningham subsequently advised me the car was actually a cinnamon colored car. I've since seen the movie in color and agree with Gil.

There is a very brief shot of a red G convert sitting on the street in the movie Goodfellas right before a bar/ restaurant goes up in flames. Unknown whose car was used in that movie. Anyone know?

Brian