{Chrysler 300} 2024 Calendars - One More "Final Call"

{Chrysler 300} 2024 Calendars - One More "Final Call"

We received a few additional 2024 300 Club Calendars from our printer this past Friday - We have 5 additional calendars For Sale!

If you're interested in buying one - or buying another one - please email us!

This truly is the "Final Call" - 120 total calendars sold - Many rave reviews - Thank You for your tremendous support of this project - and Special Thank You to Dave and Kya Mason for soliciting all the photos and guiding our Calendars' production - and to Gary Runkel for shipping all these from our 300 Club Store!

Our Calendar pricing and payment info is -

The 2024 Calendar cost is, postage included – to mailing addresses in -

U.S.                        $ 24.00
Canada                   $ 26.00
Europe, Australia     $ 36.00

  1. Place your order to Dave and Kya Mason to - www.forwardlook300@xxxxxxxxx
  2. Submit Payment, when you order –
    • By Check to –
      • Chrysler 300 Club International, Inc.
      • P.O. Box 40
      • Benson, MD  21018
    • By PayPal  –  add 5% PayPal fee charge to your payment -
Contact Gloria at agmoon300@xxxxxxxxx, if you have any questions.
300ly,
Noel

---