Re: {Chrysler 300} 300k question

I claim to be no mechanic.  However, I have been using Octane Supreme (Octane Supreme

) for years in my '56 Windsor 331 poly using unleaded regular.  It has 140k miles, it has never been rebuilt and the compression is spot on.  Some may say I am wasting my money, but it does give me peace of mind. (Normally I fill up when the tank is half empty and pour about 8 oz.

I would welcome the opinion of others on this product.

John