{Chrysler 300} selling

Hi all, I am selling Micks 300D project cars.  Although the ad says firm I am up for offers

I do understand its hard as we are in Australia but if anyone interested please let me know

Transport is up to the buyer but if you do travel over here I promise to put you up in our fully contained shed and show you Micks other loves. (Christine and the F)

I am also selling his 58 Imperial as I just don’t have the knowledge to keep them all going, and  I just want focus on the 300f

Thank you

April Maxwell Laboratory Technician

Phone 07 5547 9990  |  Fax 07 5546 9903  Email: amaxwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Address 48 East Street Jimboomba Qld 4280   Postal PO Box 539 Jimboomba Qld 4280

BCE Email Banner

-- Disclaimer: The content of this e-mail is the view of the sender or stated author and does not necessarily reflect the view of Brisbane Catholic Education. The content, including attachments, is a confidential communication between the sender or stated author and the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, including attachments, is unauthorised and expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately and delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system. Brisbane Catholic Education does not warrant or represent that this email is free from viruses, malicious software or defects.

---