{Chrysler 300} RE: bsme1961 sent a message about 1964 Chrysler 300 K Let

{Chrysler 300} RE: bsme1961 sent a message about 1964 Chrysler 300 K Letter car Convertible 2-Door #126340446723

Tags are good and consistent with things seen on the car. By copy, posted to www.chrysler300club.com server.  This may be a new car to the club’s registry.  Thanks for posting. Best wishes on finding a new steward for these tired bones.

Rich Barber

1961-1965 DE SOTO, CHRYSLER or IMPERIAL

SERIAL NUMBER (VIN) PLATE and BODY DATA PLATE (FENDER TAG) DECODER

Preliminary-Development Version 39; 2/3/24;  © Copyright 2024; All Rights Reserved

PREPARED FOR:

eBay

VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER/VIN

VIN TAG DECODER

PREPARED BY:

Rich Barber 3-13-24

8

4

4

3

1

0

5

8

3

2

8

MAKE:

Chrysler

4

Model:

300-K

4

Model Year:

1964

3

Plant:

Jefferson Ave. (Detroit)

Car Number:

5,832

produced at the Jefferson Ave. (Detroit) Assembly Plant During Model Year 1964.  Generally Sequential.

START HERE: Enter the last digit of the model year here: 196

4

VIN and Fender Tags Agree. Proceed.

LINE

BODY DATA PLATE/FENDER TAG DATA INPUT SECTION--LINE 2: 1965, ONLY. Lines 4 & 6: 1962-1964

1

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

0

INSPECTOR'S STAMP:

2

Start Here->     All Years--->

0

9

0

5

2

0

2

1

8

4

5

MAY OR MAY NOT BE PRESENT

3

4

7

2

4

2

5

7

9

1

2

1

2

4

5

4

-

-

6

0

9

0

5

3

2

0

2

1

8

4

5

4

ENTRIES ON LINE 2 DECODED (1965 only)

ENTRIES ON LINE 4 DECODED

1

-

2

-

Heavy-Duty Three-Speed TorqueFlite Automatic Transmission-Console-Shifted

3

-

Power Brakes

4

-

-

5

-

Power Windows

6

-

-

7

-

-

8

-

-

9

-

Golden Tone AM Radio

0

-

-

B:  CAR LINE:

Chrysler

Heater and Defroster

D:  MODEL:

300K

White Convertible Top

Y:  BODY STYLE:

Convertible

Console

T:  TRIM GRADE:

Medium Grade-300/300K

Safety Seat Belts, 2 Front, Color-Coded

R:  SEAT COVER MATERIAL(S):

Vinyl Seating w/Vinyl Trim

-

      M:  CUSHION COLOR(S):

White

Solex Tinted Glass-Windshield, only

      P: ROOF COLOR:

Convertible Top

-

N: LOWER BODY COLOR:

Formal Black

Sill Molding

T: STYLING

Convertible Top

Remote-Adjustable Outside, LH Rear-View Mirror

-

0

-

T: UPPER DOOR FRAME/INSERT COLOR: