{Chrysler 300} for sale

Hi , all
So selling some special  cars
related to 300 as $ will be used to finish 3 that are  80% there ! 2 F snd a D convert .

1961 Chrysler Hearse (!) 4 dr hardtop , started resto , rear fiberglass door repaired  , but I stopped . Unbelievably cool car , off 60 383 wagon core , so you finish . 6000 , if you have 60-61 parts car would help . Mostly there , was getting G grill in plans.

50 packard fastback 2 dr silver and black restored— paint , new interior , wiring harness only last year . 18k$  . was a driver for  2 years , 8 stick

60 electra buick 225 convert red , the real F competitor , and a very worthy one , 401 nailhead extremely low miles (30’s) 55 k
firm . Ad on hemmings now

1977 W 150 warlock
took 3 years to find ,extremely rare even without 440 .  Texas truck short  bed step side 4 wd factory 440 ac , bed off resto w new wood   35k . The very best dodge truck imho .  period . Green and Gold

1968 Dodge stepside shortbed  Unbelievable shape like brand new , under and out , no rust anywhere , all white  , black paint under (!) slant six stripper stick , has another 150  k + miles to go ! 25000

all above except the six are from
long heated storage  , six  is recent  acquisition , so all should have fuel and brakes checked out . All ran perfectly when stored but time gets to everything  , as is

thank you , parallel interests to many of us , I know ,
John Grady
Sent from my iPhone

---