{Chrysler 300} 300F

I have ordered a hard copy of the FSM and have plenty of digital literature to print thanks to fellow members.
I don't want to drill a hole in an original crossover tube so the PCV is on the back burner for now.
Regarding the alternator installation, I have attached two pictures of the head and manifold of my car.  Maybe someone can verify if a factory bracket could be used in this application. If so, could my existing belts be used? I understand that a bracket can be made as per Dan Reitz but I am not equipped to do that for myself.

Rick Gould

---