From: "James Nicolaus" <62mopar413@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "John/Jeff Eastwood"
Cc: "Chrysler 300 Club International"
Sent: Friday April 5 2024 1:01:41PM
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Ultrasonic Cleaners

I've been using one sourced from e-bay, for about 4 years now for carburetor rebuilds with excellent results. I still manually remove all the caked-on crud beforehand, and spray & blow all orifices with carb cleaner afterward. I use cheap cleaning vinager as an agent. I have soaked completely rusted up metal pieces in the vinegar bath for a few days, then run the machine for a couple of cycles to have the parts come out with clean metal. Get a machine with as big a vat as you can. If you're doing old style pot metal carbs with the bronze coating such as a Stromberg 97, don't let them in there too long, or use a milder cleaning agent.