[59plymouth] The '59 Forum is back...

...sorry for the inconvenience.  This was a mild hack, as hacks go -- they modified a row in the database to point to their website, instead of the board.  I fixed it from the information in a backup, and it looks to be OK.

D*mn, I hate these hackers.  I've met so many great people through this forum, around the world -- and all they want to do is spoil it.

I've got to find more bullet-proof software.  Hope this doesn't happen again anytime soon...

Dan