[59plymouth] 59 Fury 4dr sedan body 4 sale

[59plymouth] 59 Fury 4dr sedan body 4 sale

Hello All,
             I was wondering if anyone would be interested in purchasing my '59 Fury 4 door sedan body. I am working on a four door hardtop fury now and no longer need the sedan body. It has good doors and glass the lower quarters have been patched but are usable. The front clip does not come with the purchase. I would prefer just to sell the doors and the glass as I need some of the frame components unless the purchaser can drag the body onto a trailer. I'm open to any reasonable offers and I'm not looking to make a fortune. I'd rather see it go to good use instead of rotting in the junk yard. The car is located in Towson, MD. Thanks for your time.
-Frank