[59plymouth] Emailing: 100_0381.jpg Viscous Fans.

[59plymouth] Emailing: 100_0381.jpg Viscous Fans.

I can't figure out how to send attachments on the forum.  This picture is of Frank Lamps 59 SF.  He is the latest addition to the showcase.  Maybe if you contact him he can give you some info on Fans.
Dick Koch

Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
100_0381.jpg