[59plymouth] Fwd: FW: If My Body Was A CAR-------------------lol

Brian Cleveland <bacplc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: If My Body Was A CAR-------------------lol
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 22:17:41 -0600

Subject:  If My Body Was A CAR-------------------lol

IF MY BODY WERE A CAR ....

If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull ... but that's not the worst of it.

My headlights are out of focus and it's especially hard to see things up close.

My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip and slide and skid and bump into things even in the best of weather. My white wall's are stained with varicose veins.

It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed. My fuel rate burns inefficiently.

But here's the worst of it --

Almost every time I sneeze, cough or sputter...either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.