[59plymouth] HELP FOR RESTORATION MOULDING 59 SPORTFURY

[59plymouth] HELP FOR RESTORATION MOULDING 59 SPORTFURY

Hello All

WOULD ANYONE be willing to part with  the REAR QUARTER BOTTOM STAINLESS for 59 SPORTFURY.  I am in the middle of a resto of the exterior and found a 'bad piece' of stainless.

It would be P/N 1952078 or 1952079.

Dings are ok, but straightness and flatness is absolutely required.

THANKS TO ALL
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY