[59plymouth] window weatherstripping

Folks -- it's time for Faulkner to get a new set of weatherstripping for the
windows.  The strip between the windows is in decent shape, also around the
vents; but the strip at the roof line is shot, also around the door.  I need
to replace the pieces between the glass and the door as well (cats
whiskers?).

Who's out there that sells this stuff?  Any recommendations from who to deal
with?  I'm wondering if I can get the car to Carlisle this summer, but not
without "an umbrella"...

	adTHANKSvance
	Dan
	SF HT