[59plymouth] List

Hello again group,
This list was compiled by Ken Jacob. I think his address is Millville, MN. He owns (owned?) a red and white SFconvertible.
1)Don Binder Plainview, MN
2)Mike Meier Virginia, MN
3)Harvey Weaver Racine, MN
4)Richard Seppi Shakopee, MN
4)Rory Nelson Minneapolis, MN
6)Jim Judisch Rochester, MN
and of course Mel Bohnencamp Fertile, MN

Ken did not specifically state that all the aforementioned folks own 59 Plymouths, but it is possible.
Roger