From: eddee [mailto:eddee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 8:52 AM
To: 59PLYMOUTH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [59plymouth] ANOTHER 'ANAL' QUESTION

Hello again Group

This is a 'study' day for me,,so pardon the seemingly way out questions.
BUT--it all interests me as there is a 59 in my future!!

Upon ordering a 59 S/F,,,,I believe standard equipment was..............................
5 1/2" rims with 8.00X14 tires
11" brakes
5 leaf rear springs
1.04" dia torsion bars

Please correct me if I am wrong on any of that
Supposedly there was an option for 12" brakes with 14X6 rims
Also an option for H/D suspension with 6 leaf rear springs and 1.09 torsion bars????

If this is true,,,where was this ever advertized or shown as an option to the buyer???

Thanks again
ED ECKERSON.