RE: [59plymouth] '59 Sport Fury on eBay

Thanks Roger -- I'm copying your comments to the list...
-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Howard [mailto:roger.d.howard@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 8:19 AM
To: Dan Morton
Subject: Re: [59plymouth] '59 Sport Fury on eBay

Dan and List,
I saw this car probably ten years ago. It sat alongside a very rusty gold sport fury in a field in downstate WA. The gold one ended up at the Portland Swap Meet, where someone actually bought it. This black one was much less rusty, and did run. I thought he had taken it to E WA.  Obviously the guy did nothing to it, other than remove the tranny (and maybe start installing a clutch?).
Maybe my friend can help me recall what it sold for...I'll ask him. And I know someone who would like to have it...a fellow in Tacoma has a TOTALLY rusty SF convertible which he would like to bring back to life...but he needs a hardtop donor. IMHO, this black one is too nice to cut up!
-roger-